Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this out of the News & Observer here in Raleigh. Angus Barn is one of the nicest restaurants in town. They serve this sauce with their Crab Cakes.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup creole mustard or 1⁄2 cup whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- In a bowl, combine above ingredients.
- mix well.
- Sauce will keep for a few days, covered in the refrigerator.
I love Angus Barn, it's my Birthday Restaurant!! Made this to go with steamed shrimp, & we liked it even better than cocktail sauce. I recommend making this a day in advance, to let the flavors mingle. Can't wait to try this on salmon patties. Sprinkle with parsley flakes if you want a simple garnish.
I served this with cajun salmon patties and it was perfect. Thanks!