1/4 Photos of Anguilla Beef and Pineapple Kebabs from Longmeadow Farm
Andi of Longmeadow Farm's Note:
This recipe boasts the Caribbean Anguilla Island. Pleasurable pineapple chunks, and delicate steak covered with a marinade of molasses and vinegar. Posted for ZWT3 07' Cooking time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb sirloin steak
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 green bell pepper
- 12 pineapple chunks (fresh or canned)
- 1Make the marinade; put the molasses, pineapple juice, vinegar, and oil in a bowl and mix well.
- 2Add garlic, salt, and pepper.
- 3Cut steak into 1 inch cubes and add the marinade. Cover and leave in a cool places for at least one hour.
- 4Remove the steak and reserve the marinade for basting the kebabs.
- 5Cut the tomatoes into quarters,
- 6Peel the onions and cut them into small chunks.
- 7Remove the ribs and seed from the green pepper and cut into squares.
- 8Thread steak, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, and pineapple chunks alternately on to a 4 long or 8 short skewers.
- 9Brush skewers with marinade.
- 10Cook under a hot broiler, or grill outside for approximately 10 minutes, turning frequently and basting often.
- 11Serve with plain rice, or coconut rice.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anguilla Beef and Pineapple Kebabs from Longmeadow Farm
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.8
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 359.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: