Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Made this one up as I couldnt find a recipe that had what I had in the pantry! Turned out so good and thought it looked nice in the pic as well....Hope someone tries it to see how nice and tasty it really is!
- 1 medium onion
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 300 g mushrooms
- 1 (375 ml) can mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Chop onion and fry with garlic.
- Add Mushrooms and cook til browned.
- Add soup, stock cube and seasoning. Cook on low for 10 to 15 minutes, then add sour cream and stir inches
- Serve with brown rice and a salad.