Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tropical treat with a smooth taste. Yo ho ho and a bottle of schnapps. Here's to ya!
Make and share this Angry Pirate recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 ounce peach schnapps
- 1⁄2 ounce coconut rum
- 1⁄2 ounce maui blue hawaiian schnapps
- 1⁄2 ounce Midori melon liqueur or 1⁄2 ounce melloni melon liqueur
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 dash chilled 7-up or 1 dash Sprite
- lime slices (to garnish) (optional) or maraschino cherries (to garnish) (optional) or pineapple slice (to garnish) (optional)
- Pour the peach schnapps, coconut rum, Maui Blue Hawaiian schnapps, Melloni and pineapple juice into a mixing glass half-filled with ice cubes. Stir well and strain into a cocktail glass. Top with chilled soda, garnish with lime slice, cherry or pineapple slice and serve.