Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
They. Are. Addictive.
- 1 (12 ounce) bagfrozen unshelled edamame
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sriracha hot chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄8 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄8 cup water
- Prepare edamame according to package directions.
- Set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic and stir quickly for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients whisking well.
- Toss in cooked, well drained edamame stirring to coat.
Really good! Spicy, but not too spicy. Easy. Thanks for posting Dib's. Made for Culinary Quest FP 2014.
We enjoyed this deliciously spicy edamame dish tonight. I have to admit that I scaled the heat back quite a bit because I used organic shelled edamame and I was afraid that it would absorb too much heat from the sauce and ginger. Made for Culinary Quest, 2014 - China.
YESSS! Mine were angrier than planned because I didn't stir fry the garlic & ginger. oopsie. Need to plan use of 1 wok a little better. I prefer shelled, so i got a bag of each. Turns out I got steam in bag so one less dish to dirty! These are GREAT. Quick & easy. My 14 year old went back for 2nds or 3rds. Thank you for posting. Made for Culinary Quest 2014/CCQ.