1/1 Photo of Angry Birds Onigiri Bento Box
An idea struck me when it was my son’s lunch box day on Fridays. Jon loves Onigiri, so I decided to make him an Angry Birds Lunch Box! Angry Birds Bento Box for a 16-yr-old boy? Never mind, his mum is a big kid too! Guess what? It was my hubby who was more impressed & “snatched” the lunch box from Jon! Yes, Ken brought these Angry Birds to his office instead!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash hard-boiled egg & set aside. Blanch crabmeat in boiling water & drain. Dice it & mix with egg, mayo & pepper.
- 2Mix Ketchup into 2 tbsp of rice. Using fingers, spread some salt water onto cling wrap. Put 2 tbsp of rice onto palm & top with crabmeat mixture.
- 3Make into a ball. Add 1 tbsp of white rice to make the bottom of the Red Bird. Press well to combine the two.
- 4Once you’re done, start cutting out the eyes by using Cheese & Nori & the crown/beak using Carrots. Tada! Here’s your 1st Angry Bird! Serve with mayo & wasabi if you like :).
- 5So what do you think of this Red Bird? Click here to make the Yellow Bird, White Bird & the King Pig!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angry Birds Onigiri Bento Box
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.5
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 133.4 mg
- Sodium 853.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: