Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
This bubbly and lightly-spiced beverage is delightfully refreshing! Recipe found at IndianFoodForever.com
- 1 small orange
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom seed
- 4 whole cloves
- 6 cups grape juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 2 cups sparkling water
- Peel a 1/2" by 3" piece of zest from the orange. Save the orange for another use.
- Tie the zest, cardamom seeds and cloves in a small piece of cheese cloth.
- Place the grape juice and honey in a large stainless steel pan and bring it to near the boiling point over moderate heat.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the spice bag and cinnamon stick, cover, and set aside until the juice has cooled to tepid.
- Remove the spice bag and cinnamon stick and chill.
- Add the water before serving.