- 14 ounces ground white cornmeal (400 g)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces cooked rice (200 g)
- 12 1⁄4 ounces whole milk (360 ml)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sift all the dry ingredients together then beat together the eggs and mix with the coconut oil, milk and rice.
- Mix this into the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Pour the mixture into a well-oiled baking pan, place in an oven at 375 degrees F (190°C) and bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, allow to cool a little then tip from the tin and allow to cool completely before cutting and serving.