Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from a friend. Having eaten her delicious dip I tried to make it at home using recipes from here and creating it from scratch - nothing worked. Anyway, I discovered that the reason hers is so much better is because of the mayo and mustard she uses which are English. I live in the Netherlands so I have to import them or go to the expat shop. Oh well, it is worth it in the end! Enjoy! PS It can be frozen.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon English mustard
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C/gas mark 4.
- Blend everything together.
- Place the dip into a shallow oven dish and put in the oven for approximately 20 minutes until golden.
Delicious! I cut in half since I was making for just myself. Used shredded parmesan (what I had on hand) and diced the artichokes before adding to the mix. Accidentally used quite a bit more mustard than was called for but turned out to be a happy accident (I love mustard!) Did not need any salt. 20 minutes baking was perfect. Thanks for sharing!