Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had these at my future mother inlaws house. These are so yummy and make a great dessert for a party.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple
- 5 ounces Stella Doro anginetti cookies
- Prepare anginetti by slicing off tops. Hold aside.
- Drain crushed pineapple, leaving a little juice.
- Mix sugar, whipped topping and cream cheese together in a bowl for 1 minute at medium speed.
- Add crushed pineapple and blend all 4 ingredients for about 1 minute at low speed.
- Drop filling from tablespoon onto bottom layers of cookies, replace top.
- Refrigerate puffs until ready to serve. Filling should be enough to fill all or most of cookies in the package.
- This recipe can be cut in half.
I have made these many times at Christmas. The family goes nuts over them.
I haven't had these in years until I found this recipe. My friend's Grandmom used to make these all the time. They are awesome!