Anginetti Cream Puff Cookies
- Prepare anginetti by slicing off tops. Hold aside.
- Drain crushed pineapple, leaving a little juice.
- Mix sugar, whipped topping and cream cheese together in a bowl for 1 minute at medium speed.
- Add crushed pineapple and blend all 4 ingredients for about 1 minute at low speed.
- Drop filling from tablespoon onto bottom layers of cookies, replace top.
- Refrigerate puffs until ready to serve. Filling should be enough to fill all or most of cookies in the package.
- This recipe can be cut in half.