ANGIE TURNER's Note:
MADE THIS UP ONE DAY TO PLEASE HUBBY. IT IS FAST,EASY,AND TASTES GREAT.WE HAVE IT OFTEN.IT IS GOOD FOR LUNCH OR SUPPER.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups all natural all-purpose flour (hodgson mill what I use)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (coarse)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup milk
- about 1/2 inch peanut oil, in skillet
- texas pete hot sauce (FOR DIPPING)
- 1Cut chicken into desired size strips.
- 2Heat oil in a frying pan or electric skillet until hot - about 350 degrees Fahrenheit (depends on pan).
- 3Mix flour and seasonings on a plate.
- 4Pour milk into a bowl.
- 5Dip strips into milk, then into flour mixture, back into milk, back into flour mixture, then into pan with the hot oil.
- 6Cook about 2-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown, according to strip size.
- 7ALWAYS SERVE WITH TEXAS PETE (HOT SAUCE).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angie's Spicy Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 915.0
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 156.2 mg
- Sodium 636.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 62.6 g