Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from my friend Angie. My oldest son and husband hate any form of pumpkin, but will eat this soup by the gallon.
- Cut pumpkin into small pieces and roast till both sides are golden.
- Peel potatoes, cut into cubes then place into water with chicken stock and onions.
- Once potatoes are cooked drain liquid stock into a bowl and keep set to the side.
- Once pumpkin is taken out of the oven, peel the skin off then mash it together with the potatoes and onion.
- Gradually add the chick stock liquid back into the mashed mixture then stir until desired consistency.
- Add cream to taste then serve.