1 hr 30 mins
AussieGal Tracey's Note:
I got this recipe from my friend Angie. My oldest son and husband hate any form of pumpkin, but will eat this soup by the gallon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pumpkin into small pieces and roast till both sides are golden.
- 2Peel potatoes, cut into cubes then place into water with chicken stock and onions.
- 3Once potatoes are cooked drain liquid stock into a bowl and keep set to the side.
- 4Once pumpkin is taken out of the oven, peel the skin off then mash it together with the potatoes and onion.
- 5Gradually add the chick stock liquid back into the mashed mixture then stir until desired consistency.
- 6Add cream to taste then serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angies Pumpkin Vichyssoise
Serving Size: 1 (596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.4
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 67.8 mg
- Sodium 1787.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 9.3 g