Recipe by Scotty & Callie's Mom
Delicious recipe from Angie. She often make this using 2 premade crusts, like graham cracker or oreo, instead of the crust in the recipe. I make this in the sugar free style but original recipe used full fat and sugar varieties of cream cheese, cool whip and pudding.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- 8 ounces light cream cheese (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular or 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 2 (1 ounce) packages sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt margarine in 9x13" pan and combine with 2 T sugar, flour and nuts.
- Press in bottom of pan and bake in oven for 15 minute or til golden brown. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar (or splenda) with half the cool whip (8 oz.).
- Spread on crust for the 1st layer. Set aside.
- Mix pudding and milk til thick and pour on for second layer.
- For final layer spread on remaining cool whip.
- If desired may sprinkle with a few chopped nuts.