My daughter is allergic to eggs, and I searched forever to find a decent birthday cake recipe for her first birthday (trust me, there are a lot of stinkers on recipezaar). This simple cake came out moist and flavourful! No mixer necessary- you can make this one using a bowl and spoon in just a few minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour two round cake pans.
- 3Add dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Stir well to incorporate evenly.
- 4Create a well in the dry ingredients, and add the remaining ingredients. Stir well to mix thoroughly.
- 5Divide batter between both pans.
- 6Bake 30-45 minutes (depending on your oven) until a skewer comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angie's Eggless Cake
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.8
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 290.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g