1 hr 5 mins
Angie Staiert's Note:
Very easy summertime cake!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix) or 3 egg whites (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 -4 cups rhubarb, cut in pieces and engough to cover cake
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1Prepare cake mix as directed.
- 2Pour into 9x13 or 15x10x1 inch pan.
- 3Drop rhubarb over cake mix.
- 4Sprinkle sugar over rhubarb.
- 5Over this sprinkle 1 small pachage strawberry Jell-o (dry).
- 6Bake at 350F for one hour or until cake is done.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angie's Easy Rhubarb-Strawberry Cake
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.1
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 336.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 46.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g