Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very tasty, satisfying dessert. My ex mother-in-law came up with it. It's absolutely delicious.
- 1 angel food cake (already bought or prepared)
- 2 (3 3/4 ounce) boxes instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 6 butterfinger candy bars (crushed)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag pecans (chopped)
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip (whipped topping)
- This dessert will be made into layers.Cut the angel food cake into thin layers.Place a layer of angel food cake onto a cake plate.
- Next add a layer of pudding on top of the cake.Then add a layer of the crushed butterfinger candybar.Then add a layer of chopped pecans.Then add a layer of cool whip. Continue layering each ingredient until all the ingredients are gone.
- The last topping should be the cool whip, lightly sprinkle chopped pecans on the last layer of cool whip.