Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Thought Quiche was hard??? Try this easy tasty recipe.
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen cut broccoli
- 3 ounces fully cooked ham, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 eggs
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk (2/3 cup)
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Generously grease bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Set dish aside.
- Place frozen broccoli in a colander.
- Run hot water over broccoli just till thawed.
- Drain well.
- Layer broccoli and ham in prepared dish.
- In a blender or food processor combine the eggs, milk, cheese, flour, worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, and pepper.
- Blend about 15 seconds or until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture over broccoli and ham in prepared dish.
- Bake in a 400 oven about 20 minutes or till a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.