Recipe by angie_pangie
This is a wonderful, creamy and rich banana cream pie. Make sure you chill it for several hours, it's much better cold (if you can wait that long)! Prep time includes time for chilling.
Top Review by Kim D.
We really liked this pie. It was quick and easy to put together. I only used 1 banana because it seemed to be enough to make the one layer. That is the only change I made to the recipe and it turned out great! It was very sweet, but we liked it. Thanks angie_pangie! Made for PAC - Fall 2007.
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 -3 firm bananas, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- sweetened whipped cream, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat softened cream cheese and condensed milk at medium speed until smooth. Add pudding mix and beat until well blended. Fold in the whipped topping until well combined.
- Place half of cream cheese mixture in the bottom of the prepared pie crust.
- Put a layer of sliced bananas over the filling.
- Spread the remaining cream cheese mixture over the bananas and smooth.
- Garnish with remaining sliced bananas and whipped cream, if desired.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or more.