- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 2⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped dill pickle
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook the beef until no longer pink; drain.
- Add water, barbecue sauce, mustard, onion and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; stir in the rice.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pickles and bacon.