Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to me by my sister over 30 years ago and I still get compliments when I serve it.
- 1 pint giardiniera, well drained
- 8 ounces button mushrooms
- 12 ounces artichoke hearts, undrained
- 8 ounces pitted olives, drained
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 15 ounces tuna in water, drained
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- Combine all ingredients, making sure to flake tuna and cut any large vegetable pieces. I also cut the artichoke hearts into smaller pieces.
- Mix well and place in a covered non-aluminum bowl. Refrigerate at least 24 hours. Mix once or twice while marinating.
- Serve with slices of baguette.