Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 16 mins
I love a nice tender steak topped with crumbled blue cheese. That got me thinking about how to make a recipe to get close to that flavor yet enjoyable for the kids and used what I had on hand. By the time I got it in the oven, I was really craving that meaty blue cheese flavor and crossing my fingers it was going to turn out like I wanted. I'm very happy to report that this is completely delicious. I made large ones with a regular muffin tin and smaller ones with a mini muffin tin. They were better as bite size sides or appetizers, but I wouldn't have complained to eat just those for dinner! The kids loved them, but I did have to call them muffins.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cook the hamburger with the Worcestershire sauce and garlic, drain & set aside.
- Combine all other ingredients except the crescent rolls in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Press the crescent rolls together to form squares and then pat to thin it out.
- Pre-spray the pan. Cut out small squares with a knife to barely fit inside the mini-muffin tins.
- Add hamburger mixture to cheese mixture and stir, then place by teaspoon onto the dough.
- Place 2 or 3 blue cheese crumbled on top of each. A little blue cheese goes a long way!
- Bake at 350°F for 15-16 minutes or until browned!