Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is absolutely delicious! My best friend makes this and I love it; can't get enough of it!
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced thinly
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Peel, slice and chop tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion.
- Add mayonnise.
- Mix well; add salt.
- Chill well before serving.
Wonderfully, easy, and delightful salad using all my favorites. Didn't change anything, except add some salt and pepper! Thanks for posting!
I loved this easy recipe. I sliced my cucumbers and tomatoes, and then cut them in half (half-moon shape). I mixed all of the ingredients together and it made for such a yummy lunch.
This is great. So tasty. I made it at the last minute this morning before going to work. This was my lunch. I added fresh black pepper. Thanks kwlabear :) Made for Cookbook tag game