1/1 Photo of Angel's Rich and Buttery Pan Rolls (Bread Machine)
1 hr 12 mins
Silent Rain's Note:
A rich and delicious fluffy roll with just the right amount of crust and an awesome taste! Try it with all ingredients called for, then if you have adjustments to make, by all means go ahead! Watch for the coloring on the rolls as you don't want to get them too dark! :) *Preparation time includes all steps except baking; depending on machine cycle length. Make SURE you grease your pan or they will stick, even on non-stick! Use 1 tsp salt as noted below if you are not on a salt restricted diet. Same recipe as used for my Angel Bread - Bread Machine Recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the ingredients in the order listed in your bread machine manual (per manufacturer).
- 2Select dough cycle and push start.
- 3When cycle is done, remove the dough to a lightly floured board, cut into 12 - 24 pieces.
- 4Shape each piece into a roll and place in a lightly greased muffin pan.
- 5Cover and let rise until double in size (about 50 - 60 minutes).
- 6Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 10 - 20 minutes (depending on size) or till golden.
- 7(smaller rolls will be done closer to 10 minutes - larger rolls closer to 20).
- 8*Note: You may brush with an egg wash prior to baking (1 egg + 3 Tbls. water) or brush with butter straight out of the oven! -- or leave plain. You can also add sesame seeds or poppy seeds on the rolls after you egg wash them prior to baking! :) The possibilities are endless! :).
- 9**You can add up to 1 tsp of salt if you are not watching your sodium intake.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel's Rich and Buttery Pan Rolls (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 86.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g