1/1 Photo of Angels on Horseback
Stella Mae's Note:
Delicious appetizer for your next party. These little angels can be broiled in your oven indoors or on a grill outdoors. From Global Gourmet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the white wine, garlic, salt and pepper together.
- 2Add the oysters and marinate 10 to 20 minutes.
- 3Preheat the broiler.
- 4Cut each bacon slice in half, and wrap each oyster with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- 5Broil on both sides until the bacon is crisp.
- 6Keep warm on a heating tray.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angels on Horseback
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.9
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 147.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g