Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
An eggplant and pasta dish
- 3 ounces diced fresh eggplants
- 6 ounces sliced fresh bell peppers, see note
- 10 snow peas
- 2 ounces sliced onions
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 1 pinch salt and fresh pepper
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce white wine (a splash)
- 16 ounces cooked pasta, preferably penne
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Note: use any color bell pepper or any combo of them.
- In a medium-sized frying pan, saute eggplant, peppers, snow peas, onions, olives and salt and pepper in the oil for about four minutes.
- Add garlic, basil, cilantro and wine and saute another minute.
- Toss with cooked pasta, adding Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle parsley over top for presentation.