Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was my cousin's recipe that was one of my favorites from childhood. The flavors are wonderful and the meal is so quick to put together. Just add a nice salad, crusty bread and a glass of italian red wine and you have a fabulous quick and tasty meal.
- Cook Pasta as directed and drain.
- Meanwhile in a heave pan, heat butter. Add mushrooms and saute until tender.
- Add cream and parsley to pan and bring to a boil. Let boil 1 minute until thickened. Add proscuitto and stir well. Remove from heat and add parmsean, nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste.
- In large bowl combine sauce with pasta and toss. Let set for 1 minutes so liquid absorbs.
- Garnish with extra parsley and cheese.