1/7 Photos of Angelic Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
This is a great way to have strawberries and great for those hot summer days!I got this from GH&G website.This needs to be frozen for 2 to 4 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put strawberries and sugar in the freezer bag.
- 2Zip the bag closed, pressing out excess air.
- 3Mash strawberries and sugar together in the bag.
- 4Add whipped topping mix and milk, zip the bag, then squeeze the mix.
- 5Add yogurt to the mixture in the bag, seal it, then squeeze the mixture until well blended.
- 6Place in the freezer to harden (about two to four hours).
- 7After two hours, remove bag from freezer.
- 8Squeeze mixture to make texture creamier.
- 9Eat at soft-serve consistency or return to freezer.
- 10Makes one quart.
- 11To prepare fresh fruit for recipe mixtures or toppings, put fruit in freezer bag, remove excess air and zip closed.
- 12Mash, squeeze or knead to soften fruit.
- 13To crumble cookies or candy for recipe mixtures or toppings, put in freezer bag, remove excess air and zip closed.
- 14Use a rolling pin to crush cookies or candy.
- 15To support the freezer bag upright while adding ingredients, turn the zipper back to form a"cuff.
- 16"Stand bag in a small bowl.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angelic Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.2
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 42.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g