This is a great way to have strawberries and great for those hot summer days!I got this from GH&G website.This needs to be frozen for 2 to 4 hours.
- Put strawberries and sugar in the freezer bag.
- Zip the bag closed, pressing out excess air.
- Mash strawberries and sugar together in the bag.
- Add whipped topping mix and milk, zip the bag, then squeeze the mix.
- Add yogurt to the mixture in the bag, seal it, then squeeze the mixture until well blended.
- Place in the freezer to harden (about two to four hours).
- After two hours, remove bag from freezer.
- Squeeze mixture to make texture creamier.
- Eat at soft-serve consistency or return to freezer.
- Makes one quart.
- To prepare fresh fruit for recipe mixtures or toppings, put fruit in freezer bag, remove excess air and zip closed.
- Mash, squeeze or knead to soften fruit.
- To crumble cookies or candy for recipe mixtures or toppings, put in freezer bag, remove excess air and zip closed.
- Use a rolling pin to crush cookies or candy.
- To support the freezer bag upright while adding ingredients, turn the zipper back to form a"cuff.
- "Stand bag in a small bowl.