Recipe by Kim127
Really good with a glass of nice light white wine!
Top Review by Catnip46
Wonderful dish. I only used 1/4 cup of white wine and a dash of ground red pepper instead of red pepper flakes. I did not add the cream. It had a nice light flavor with just a hint of a sting to it, delicious. I used imitation crab as lobster is very expensive where I am but I bet it would have been even better with real lobster. I also thickened it with cornstarch. A keeper for sure but next time I think I'll just use shrimp.
- 44.37 ml butter
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml white wine
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 0.25 ml red pepper flakes
- 453.59 g shrimp, peeled and deveined (medium to large)
- 453.59 g cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 236.59 ml light cream
- 453.59 g angel hair pasta
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, melt butter and saute garlic and shallots for 2 minutes.
- Add wine, chicken broth, black pepper, and red pepper flakes and bring to a boil over medium-high heat until the liquid starts to reduce.
- Add shrimp and cook about 5 minutes until opaque.
- Add lobster just to heat through.
- Reduce heat to simmer, add cream and turn off heat after 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Remove seafood from sauce and set aside.
- Toss pasta with sauce.
- Place seafood on top of pasta, sprinkle with parsley and serve.