1/4 Photos of Angelic Shrimp and Lobster
Really good with a glass of nice light white wine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined (medium to large)
- 1 lb cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1In a large saute pan over medium heat, melt butter and saute garlic and shallots for 2 minutes.
- 2Add wine, chicken broth, black pepper, and red pepper flakes and bring to a boil over medium-high heat until the liquid starts to reduce.
- 3Add shrimp and cook about 5 minutes until opaque.
- 4Add lobster just to heat through.
- 5Reduce heat to simmer, add cream and turn off heat after 1-2 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- 8Remove seafood from sauce and set aside.
- 9Toss pasta with sauce.
- 10Place seafood on top of pasta, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angelic Shrimp and Lobster
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 944.8
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 370.9 mg
- Sodium 1500.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 58.2 g