Recipe by Z,G,L's mom
This is the most awesome candy I have ever had. Creamy, rich and delicious! You can add a few drops of red or green food coloring to the melted chocolate to really make it festive!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 lbs powdered sugar
- 14 ounces angel flake coconut
- 2 lbs white chocolate (I use the kind from Walmart that is specifically made for candy)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese. Add powdered sugar and coconut. Mix well! Form into 1.5 or 2 inch balls. You may need to refrigerate them for a half hour or so if the get too soft. Melt white chocolate. Add a few drops of food coloring if desired. Dip balls in chocolate.
- Place on wax paper until hardened. Store in airtight container. These also freeze well!