Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
These eggs are light and I made them with a hint of sweet mascarpone cheese so they're heavenly!! I hope you like them!
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Hard boil your eggs.
- Remove outer shells and cut each egg in half.
- Scoop out the yolks and place them in a bowl. Place your egg whites on a serving plate.
- Add pepper, mayonnaisse, mascarpone, and vinegar to the yolks and blend well with a mixer.
- Add mustard and salt and mix until just blended.
- Place yolk mix inside the hole of each egg where the yolk used to be.
- Decorate with paprika.
- Chill then enjoy!