Recipe by KookieMomster
Want to impress at the next family dish to pass, here is just to thing. This is sweet and savory. I also like to use it as a condiment on steak.
- 1 large sweet white onion
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup white wine (one that you would drink)
- salt & pepper
- oil, for the pan
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut onions and mushrooms into small strips.
- Get oil very hot in pan.
- Cook onions until brown and sweet, add mushrooms and reduce heat.
- When mushrooms are soft and creamy add raisins, seasonings and wine.
- Simmer until it looks like a chunky dip.
- Serve hot or cold with crackers or toast.