1/2 Photos of Angela's Pasta Salad
This is my friend's own recipe--yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb elbow macaroni (cooked, drained and cooled)
- 6 ounces monterey jack cheese (cubed)
- 3 green onions (green part only, chopped)
- 3 dill pickles (diced)
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced black olives (drained)
- 1 cup frozen peas (thawed and drained)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1In a small bowl whisk together the mayo and dressing mix until very well blended. I.
- 2n a large bowl gently mix the other ingredients, then add the dressing, tossing together until well coated.
- 3Refrigerate until chilled through.
- 4*Tip: There should be about the same amount of cheese, pickles, green onions, olives and peas. I mix these with the pasta to see if it *looks* right before adding the sauce.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angela's Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.7
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 690.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix