Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I know this recipe by heart because I remember there are 2 white ingredients and 2 red ingredients...and the porportion of cheeses is one to one.
- 4 roasted red peppers (peeled and seeded or drained from jars)
- 1⁄2 lb good quality Greek feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 lb fresh goat cheese
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil, up to 1/2 cup (optional)
- Puree red peppers in food processor.
- Add goat cheese until well blended.
- Add feta and pulse a few times.
- Transfer to bowl and add red pepper flakes.
- Stir in olive oil until blended.
- Serve with grilled pita bread.