Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious surprise for the chocolate lover!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 cups cubed angel food cake
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 cup caramel apple dip (a little runny)
- 1⁄2 cup English toffee bits or 1⁄2 cup almond brickle chips, divided
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, & milk until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Arrange angel food cake cubes in an ungreased 11x7x2 dish.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and caramel dip.
- Set aside 1 tablespoon of toffee bits; sprinkle the remaining toffee bits over chocolate and caramel dip.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over top. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits.
- Cover & chill until serving. Store left-overs in the refrigerator.