Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The lightest fluffiest squares you will ever have! My mom made these for a family gathering once and now they are a well sought after treat!
- 1 (18 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- Combine cake mix with pie filling.
- Put in sprayed 9x13 pan.
- Top with almonds and coconut.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- (Lemon pie filling can also be substituted with pumpkin pie filling. Add 1 teaspoons cinnamon sprinkled over top before baking along with the other toppings.).