Recipe by JCrosgrey
The lightest fluffiest squares you will ever have! My mom made these for a family gathering once and now they are a well sought after treat!
Top Review by busywifeandmom
These were great! I had some bulk lemon pie filling that my sister gave me and I was looking for recipes to use it with. Now I want to keep these items on hand for a really quick and yummy dessert!
- 1 (18 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cake mix with pie filling.
- Put in sprayed 9x13 pan.
- Top with almonds and coconut.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- (Lemon pie filling can also be substituted with pumpkin pie filling. Add 1 teaspoons cinnamon sprinkled over top before baking along with the other toppings.).