Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This simple three ingrediente recipe is really spectacular and so easy to make. By Linda Larsen, About.com
- 1 angel food cake, 9x5-inch loaf
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 3 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- Cut angel food cake loaf into 8 slices crosswise.
- Cut a slit in each slice to form a pocket.
- Gently place 4-5 marshmallows and 5-6 chocolate chips in each pocket. Press gently to close.
- Grill on two sided grill for 2-3 minutes until cake is golden and marshmallows and chocolate chips are melted.
- 8 servings.