This simple three ingrediente recipe is really spectacular and so easy to make. By Linda Larsen, About.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 angel food cake, 9x5-inch loaf
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 3 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 1Cut angel food cake loaf into 8 slices crosswise.
- 2Cut a slit in each slice to form a pocket.
- 3Gently place 4-5 marshmallows and 5-6 chocolate chips in each pocket. Press gently to close.
- 4Grill on two sided grill for 2-3 minutes until cake is golden and marshmallows and chocolate chips are melted.
- 58 servings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel S'mores
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 382.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g