Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from "The Mississippi Cookbook." Recipe submitted by Mrs. Harry Williams of Holly Springs, MS.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 pint cream, whipped
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, halved
- Combine the pineapple and marshmallows.
- Mix cherries, cream cheese, sugar, and mayonnaise together.
- Add to pineapple mixture.
- Whip cream and fold in pineapple mixture.
- Add pecans.
- Chill until firm.