1/2 Photos of Angel Rolls
2 hrs 12 mins
1 hr 12 mins
A recipe from Goose Berry Patch cookbook, Made From Scratch, these rolls are as light as 'angel feathers'! You'll have them begging for more...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix yeast with warm water and set aside.
- 2In another bowl, beat together the milk, eggs, sugar, salt and oil.
- 3Mix in the flour.
- 4Cover and let rest overnight.
- 5Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- 6Divide into half and roll each into rounds, 1/4" thickness.
- 7Try not to work the surface flour into the dough.
- 8Cut each circle into 8 pie-shaped wedges.
- 9Roll up each wedge crescent style, starting with the wide end, rolling to the end point. Don't roll them to tight!
- 10Place the rolls on a greased baking sheet (or on parchment paper) and allow to rest until double in bulk.
- 11Bake in preheated 375F oven, on the middle rack, for 12 minutes.
- 12Time shown does not include the 'overnight' period. I've allowed 1 hour for rising (included with cooking time).
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.6
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 162.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g