1/1 Photo of Angel Pasta with Lobster Sauce
This is said to be very similar to the Olive Garden's Lobster Spaghetti. In any case, it sounds amazing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- 4 lobster tails, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced sweet red peppers or 3/4 cup green pepper (or both)
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- fresh spinach leaves, wilted (optional)
- lemon slice (optional)
- 1Cook the pasta according to directions on the package, then set aside and keep warm.
- 2Place the lobster tails in boiling water and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- 3Drain and remove the meat from the shells.
- 4Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- 5Cook the mushrooms, onions, red and green pepper and sun-dried tomatoes in the butter and oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- 6Stir constantly until tender.
- 7Add lobster and bacon; stir well.
- 8Add pasta, whipping cream, basil, lemon juice, and pepper.
- 9Continue stirring until all ingredients are heated through.
- 10Serve over fresh spinach leaves, if desired, and garnish with lemon slices.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Pasta with Lobster Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1232.8
- Calories from Fat 838
- Total Fat 93.1 g
- Saturated Fat 49.1 g
- Cholesterol 268.5 mg
- Sodium 639.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: