1/1 Photo of Angel Meringue Bites
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
Meringue cookies made with Splenda
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Filling suggestions (your choice)
- frosting (any flavour)
- chocolate ganache
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Lightly oil a baking sheet and set aside.
- 3In a medium sized mixing bowl, whip egg whites until frothy. (you can use your electric mixer on high or a wire whisk).
- 4Add splenda, vanilla and salt.
- 5Mix on high speed until stiff peaks form (about 20 to 30 seconds, longer if using whisk).
- 6Spoon rounded tablespoons of egg whites onto prepared baking sheet.
- 7Bake in preheated oven 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Remove from pan. Cool.
- 9To assemble meringues:.
- 10Just before serving, sandwich Angel Bites with filling of choice by spreading the filling on the bottom of one cookie and topping with another.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Meringue Bites
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 85.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: