Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Dole. It is so easy to make and very tasty! My coworkers all loved it!
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling (4 serving size)
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- seasonal berries
- Mix pineapple and pudding in bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Cut cake horizontally into thirds.
- Spread 1/3 pudding mixture over bottom layer of cake. Top with second layer. Repeat layering, ending with pudding.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish with your favorite seasonal berries.
Went to put this recipe in and Darbi beat me. Thanks for adding for everyone. This is a really good recipe and much easier than what it looks like. Since the cake is already made, you are really just whipping up the mixture in between. Really don't let the picture full you.