Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Angel Lush With Pineapple recipe from Food.com.
- 566.99 g candole DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, undrained
- 96.38 g package instant vanilla pudding
- 236.59 ml thawed whipped topping
- 283.49 g packageround angel food cake, cut into 3 layers
- seasonal berries
- Mix pineapple and dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Stack cake layers on plate, spreading pudding mixture between layers and on top of cake.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish with your favorite seasonal berries.
It's awesome desert I used white chocolate pudding very good!!!