Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a Cool Whip recipe; I thought I'd post it here.
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 1 (10 ounce) packageround angel food cake
- 10 small fresh strawberries (optional)
- Mix dry pudding mix and pineapple with it's juice in medium bowl.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut cake into 3 layers, horizontally.
- Place bottom cake layer cut side up on a serving plate,top with 1-1/3 cups of pudding mixture.
- Cover with the middle cake layer and additional 1 cup of the remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining cake layer and the rest of pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Top with strawberries before serving.
- Store leftovers in fridge.
This is really easy and very lite. Everyone loves it.