Recipe by Chef mariajane
This is a fantastic light dessert - I do hope you enjoy them as much as we did - very light.
- 1 (450 g) package angel food cake mix
- 1 (113 g) packagejell-o instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (398 ml) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- 12 fresh strawberries, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Pour into 24 paper-lined muffin cups (Batter will nearly fill cups.) It is important to bake cupcakes immediately after filling muffin cups to prevent cupcakes from sticking to paper liners. Bake 26 minutes or until tops are light golden brown. Cool in pans 10 minutes, remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Mix dry pudding mix and pineapple in a medium bowl. Gently stir in Cool Whip; spread on cupcakes.
- Top with berries.
- ANGEL LUSH FILLED CUPCAKES: Use a small knife to cut "x" in top of each cooled cupcake. Spoon 1 tablespoon Cool Whip top mixture into center of each cupcake. Frost top with remaining Cool Whip mixture.