Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a wonderful cake. It's very easy to make and tastes fabulous.
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 8 strawberries
- Mix can of pineapple (do not drain) with Pudding mix.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Cut cake into 2 or 3 layers.
- Top first layer with one 3rd of the topping and repear with other layers.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Before serving top with strawberries.