Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this for dinner last night, it was great, fast and easy and LF.
Make and share this Angel Hair With Tomatoes, Basil & Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add hot pasta to skillet; toss well.
- Add chicken broth and stir.
- Toss with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Wonderful pasta recipe!!!!! I used linguine and added a little bit more oil when I tossed it with the tomato mix for extra flavor. I love pasta this way, it is so fresh and the garlic really flavors the pasta!!! Served this with Savory Turkey-Ricotta Meatballs and the combo was just absolutely delicious!!! Thanks for this great recipe!!!