Recipe by Dancer^
I made this for dinner last night, it was great, fast and easy and LF.
Top Review by Chef*Lee
Wonderful pasta recipe!!!!! I used linguine and added a little bit more oil when I tossed it with the tomato mix for extra flavor. I love pasta this way, it is so fresh and the garlic really flavors the pasta!!! Served this with recipe#321637 and the combo was just absolutely delicious!!! Thanks for this great recipe!!!
- 1 lb angel hair pasta or 1 lb capellini, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 5 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 3⁄4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 5 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add hot pasta to skillet; toss well.
- Add chicken broth and stir.
- Toss with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.