- 2 (15 ounce) containersbuitoni marinara sauce
- 2⁄3 cup nestle carnation fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 2 (9 ounce) packagesbuitoni angel hair pasta
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sauce, evaporated milk, and garlic in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, for 4-6 minutes.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Toss with sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with cheese and basil.