- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄4 cups heavy cream
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 9 ounces fresh angel hair pasta
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut in thin strips
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add cream and zucchini. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until zucchini is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice, zest, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile cook pasta. Drain.
- Add cooked pasta to skillet and toss. Transfer to a serving platter and arrange salmon and capers over before serving.