Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Use a good quality dry white wine.
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 (3 lb) lobsters, cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, shaved
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking remove the meat from the lobster and coarsely chop.
- In a saute pan, heat oil over medium. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the lobster and wine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes more. Add butter and sugar.
- Add drained cooked pasta and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.